TV Series Inspired Jewelry
Charm Bracelets and Necklaces
Share your passion for television’s most compelling series with Charm Factory! Our online jewelry store can help you build bracelets and necklaces with distinct, one-of-a-kind inspired charms inspired by hit television shows like “Walking Dead” and “Breaking Bad”.
Your Favorite Characters and More!
Every story has distinct pieces – characters, themes, and images. With Charm Factory, you can remember your favorite moments from “Walking Dead” and “Breaking Bad” with custom built inspired jewelry. Here’s how it works:
- Browse our selection of “Breaking Bad” and “Walking Dead” inspired charms.
- Choose your favorite charms.
- Build Your Bracelet or necklace on our build-a-bracelet page. Attach charms on the bracelet the way you want them to appear.
- Choose Your Shipping Speed. Orders are processed immediately and can be shipped same-day if they are received before 7:30AM MST.
- Submit Your Order! We will assemble your bracelet and ship it as soon as possible!
All “Breaking Bad” and “Walking Dead”-inspired charms are available in 0.925 sterling silver as well as silver tone. You can add as many charms as you’d like to complete your look!
“Breaking Bad”-Inspired Charms
Break bad with Walter White all over again with “Breaking Bad”-inspired charms from Charm Factory! Relive the award-winning series’ with charms that include:
- Walter White’s Tombstone
- The RV
- Beaker with Blue Crystals
- Br and Ba Elements (from the opening credits)
Want to add your “Breaking Bad” charms to an existing charm bracelet? Not a problem! Charm Factory charms come with a free jump ring, making it easy for you to attach your charms right away.
“Walking Dead”-Inspired Charms
Who can deny the excitement of a post-apocalyptic world with zombies? Our “Walking Dead”-inspired charms reference your favorite characters and scenes from this popular show, including Rick’s sheriff hat!
Make your favorite show a stunning memory! Order online to start building your one-of-a-kind charm bracelet inspired by “Walking Dead” or “Breaking Bad” today!