Open Jump Rings
Rose Gold Plated
Custom Laser Engraved Jewelry Tags
MAKE YOUR MARK
Imagine what it would be like if you could easily add your name, signature or logo to your personal creations. Custom jewelry tags add a special touch to brand your work and add contact information for future sales (even after the packaging has been discarded). Your customers then do more selling for you by wearing the tag on their bracelet, necklace, purse, cellphone and more!
Charm Factory’s laser engraved tags are custom engraved, not stamped, so the process is quick and easy. You probably already know that stamping your own tags can be an arduous process with expensive set up fees, long wait times for a quote and a die, and then you have to do all the hammering yourself on an anvil. Our laser engraving machine has a fast turn around time, and allows us to make the engraving have the oxidized look. The tags will have the wording written in black!!
YOU CAN GET TAGS AS LOW AS .55¢ WITH QUANTITIES!!
With engraved metal jewelry tags, you bypass all of the hassles and set up costs of stamping. We do all the work for you within a few days! Your name, business name, email address, website, signature, logo or almost any other image is reproduced just for you – just like you’ve pictured it. The work is all done here in our factory in Albuquerque, New Mexico.
Are you beginning to see how easy it could be with custom engraved tags? Order quickly online using the inclusive pricing displayed for a minimum of 100 tags. There are no quotes, set up fees or additional costs for engraving text. Just add your font selection, detailed text instructions or upload your image directly from the tag you wish to order. There is an additional onetime $40.00 set up fee for logos and other images. We will be happy to answer any questions and help you make your mark.
FOLLOW THESE EASY STEPS TO ORDER:
1. Choose Your Font
- By default, we use Ariel font that is very easy to read. Click through below to see the other fonts that we offer. (We will let you know if we don’t think your choice will be readable with your text and tag selections.)
- These are the only fonts available for text engraving.
- Click here to view Engraving Fonts
- Enter your engraving instructions and choose your font from the drop down box provided on each tag selection page.
2. Images and Logos
- The other option is to upload an image for engraving (which may use any fonts or designs that you wish).
- Add the $40.00 Logo Setup Fee for Engraving to your cart when you select your tags below. This is a required fee any time that you do not use simple text with one of the fonts we offer above. Pay it one time, on your first order that uses this image. (This fee will cover most logos. If yours does not fit within the normal bounds, we will contact you before processing.)
- Upload any logos, your signature or other images, directly from your selected tag page. A vector based file created in Adobe Illustrator, Freehand or Corel Draw is ideal, and your logo will be processed faster and look cleaner with these file formats. An ai, eps or plt file is preferred. File types like pdf, tif, jpg, gif or psd will also work. A Word document is not acceptable. We are unable to open dropbox links or zipfiles.
3. Text Style
- With the laser engraving we now have the ability to offer Text Styles: Filled In(raster) or Outline(vector). This can be used for a logo as well. You can select the option of having the wording or image filled in or just the outline. The outline option would be the most similar to the Rotary Engraving.
- Click here to view examples
4. Tag Selection and Pricing
- Click on an image below to see pricing on specific tags with quantity discounts. All prices displayed include text engraving on one side of the tag. The Logo Setup Fee is a required fee any time that you do not use simple text with one of the fonts we offer above. Just add the tags to your cart, checkout, and your engraved tags are on the way within a few days! (Make sure to check over your engraving instructions and font choice. Note your instructions exactly as you would like them to appear on the tag. ie. all caps, only capitalize first letter, separate on more than one line etc.)
- The minimum order is 100 tags. See more information below on ordering a sample first if you like.
- If you would like engraving on both sides of your tags (a name and a logo, for example), then this can be done for an additional $0.30 per tag. Add this fee to your cart when you add the tags.
YOU CAN GET TAGS AS LOW AS .55¢ WITH QUANTITIES!!
- If you would like one tag engraved for you as a sample before you place a larger order, we will run one for you for $10.00. Then when you are ready to place your tag order of 100 or more pieces, this $10.00 fee will be deducted from your total before shipping. When placing the order for tags WE DO NOT provide proofs. We are not able to provide proofs for the tags since they are fairly small. This is why we highly suggest a sample tag. Place an order now for one sample. Be sure to choose your font, add your engraving instructions and choose your tag part number, you may also upload a file for a logo or image. (You may order more than one sample, but only $10.00 will be deducted from your next engraving order total.)
6. More Information
- Engraving orders are not refundable or exchangeable, so be sure that you are happy with the tag size and font that you select. We highly suggest a sample tag if this is the first time you are ordering a custom jewelry tag.
- Generally orders take two to four business days to process. A digital proof is not provided.
- If you are unsure about the right tag size for your needs, we suggest ordering a set of blank tags before placing an engraving order – or one engraved sample.
- Click on any of the tag photos to see measurements in inches.
- Tags do not come with jump rings. These are available in our Jewelry Components department.
- It is your responsibility to obtain permissions for any copyrighted aspects of your tags. You agree that you are responsible for any copyright infringements and any fines or penalties that may result. Use of designs that infringe on the intellectual property rights of others is prohibited.